In order to provide our clients with assistance to help develop company/employee wellbeing support plans, we have partnered with a range of high-quality service providers. KAYA wellbeing programme partners are subject matter experts who have been working in their areas for at least a decade. We have focussed to date on the following areas as they have been proven to impact on performance.
If you are a service provider and want to partner with us then get in touch with us
Want to speak to an expert?
Our “Engage with an expert” service allows you to ask our team of friendly and experienced experts about the wellbeing areas mentioned above.
Don’t feel alone. You can ask us anything about your health, any time. So don’t lie awake at night worrying, get in touch now.
Whilst KAYA is technology based, we understand that its success is based on people’s understanding and engagement.
Our approach is one of working together in partnership to achieve desired goals and objectives.
From our first interaction you will be treated as a valued partner and looked after throughout the process, set-up and ongoing.
Each business has different requirements, our experience and knowledge will ensure yours are catered for within the programme.
We are proud to pledge to Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce wellbeing charter
- We commit to providing an environment for our employees to thrive in and encourage those who may be struggling to speak up and seek help.
- Through effective people management and training, we foster trust amongst our employees, supervisors and leaders, to help create a workspace where employees feel comfortable to self-identify as a person with a mental illness.
- We understand that culture and leadership are pivotal to creating a healthy and thriving workplace.
- Our leaders are open about mental health and mental illness (be that through personal stories, or education)
- We will treat those experiencing mental illness as we would with someone experiencing a physical illness in terms of support, time off, and a supportive return to work.
- We will be honest and support people to live with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- We will actively risk assess those who are most at risk of developing or have an existing mental health condition.
- We will support our employees as parents and carers to enable their children to be well during this time.
- We will be a learning organisation – establishing learning relationships with other organisations and sharing what we have learned.
The KAYA platform has been priced to ensure this important aspect of wellbeing can be affordable to all types and sizes of businesses.
At it’s most expensive it would cost £72 per person per year and then depending on the volume of participants it could cost as little as £36 per person per year.
Get in touch and we can discuss the right option for you.