Click on the link below to measure your company wellbeing
If employees are our asset, surely their wellbeing is paramount.
The wellbeing of employees is now a key focus for all companies. Leading to 3 key questions;
With very few providers of solutions able to measure their effectiveness, the decision on which resource to invest in and for which individuals can be a difficult one. KAYA has been scientifically developed to assist businesses with these decisions, by identifying wellbeing challenges, providing links to solution providers, and a way of measuring improvements.
KAYA – A different approach
Engagement surveys record what an individual thinks about their job, whereas KAYA measures how an individual is feeling, highlights the drivers of this feeling and facilitates the appropriate support where required. KAYA is a complementary solution to engagement surveys.
KAYA – A wellbeing management programme that
- Produces a measurement index
- Identifies individual wellbeing support needs.
- Reveals how wellbeing affects them personally and its impact on their ability to perform.
- Allows managers to work with employees on an individual basis to create a support plan
- Demonstrates the impact (ROI) of the wellbeing initiatives on the individual and their performance.