We are proud to pledge to Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce wellbeing charter
- We commit to providing an environment for our employees to thrive in and encourage those who may be struggling to speak up and seek help.
- Through effective people management and training, we foster trust amongst our employees, supervisors and leaders, to help create a workspace where employees feel comfortable to self-identify as a person with a mental illness.
- We understand that culture and leadership are pivotal to creating a healthy and thriving workplace.
- Our leaders are open about mental health and mental illness (be that through personal stories, or education)
- We will treat those experiencing mental illness as we would with someone experiencing a physical illness in terms of support, time off, and a supportive return to work.
- We will be honest and support people to live with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- We will actively risk assess those who are most at risk of developing or have an existing mental health condition.
- We will support our employees as parents and carers to enable their children to be well during this time.
- We will be a learning organisation – establishing learning relationships with other organisations and sharing what we have learned.